This large church in the heart of Plymouth, since being re-roofed in the 1950’s after bomb damage, has been suffering from stone erosion and moisture ingress. It has now been fully repaired and re-ordered with the benefit of HLF funding. The re-ordering includes new structural glass walls, mezzanine floor, meeting areas and a central rhyl.
St Peter’s PCC
Conservation Architect: Annie Evans. Architect: Harris McMillan Architecture & Design
Structural Engineering, Conservation Engineering