Priory Park is the closest park to Dudley’s town centre.It covers an area of 7.7 hectares (19 acres), and sits just 600m (5-minutes’ walk) from the centre of the town.
The Park was opened in 1932 and continues to provide the town with a valuable amenity, sport and leisure facility.
We were commissioned to carry out a structural survey on the ruins and advise on the restoration to conserve and enhance the historic landscape.
Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council
Dudley, West Midlands