We are currently looking for a Graduate Engineer with a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering to assist our Senior Engineers on a wide range of projects, in a variety of sectors.
In addition the successful candidate should be enthusiastic and self-motivated. They should have a passion for architecturally challenging building design and excellent communication skills.
Main tasks to include:
– Preparation of structural calculations and specifications
– Liaising with internal contacts to determine project requirements
– Ensuring projects are completed to agreed budgets and timescales
– Efficient design using steel, masonry, timber and concrete
Key attributes required:
– Computer literate with knowledge of AutoCAD and typical engineering modelling software
– Ability to manage own workload
– Well organised and methodical
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Some site experience useful
– Clean driving licence preferable
– Full training will be provided but independent study and the ability to learn quickly will be essential to this position.
– Candidates will be expected to take a short test to assess general engineering knowledge.
Please send CVs to Linda Capon at Linda@pcaconsulting.uk
PCA Consulting Engineers
117 Fore Street